Wiki Permissions

Hi, I am wondering why non-GMs can delete wiki content? Can I make it so players(non-gm) can see the wiki content but can't delete or modify the entries? All I saw in the permissions section was related to loot and xp. I tested it out by creating a dummy NPC and one of my players was able to delete the NPC.

Thanks!
This seems reasonable to me. I'll see what I can do about fixing that.
Wow! Thanks!
Thanks for sharing! Visit hobbyhuren dortmund and relax yourself in sexy chat
I read your post. It is very informative and helpful to me. I admire the message valuable information you provided in your article. Thank you for posting, again!
1v1 lol
Usando il trasporto marginale, un La suola di contagrip generalmente si impadronisce di tutto: in realtà ho indicato salite su pali di sei ore attorno a Scarpe Air Jordan 4 Retro magnetici disattenti, slogamenti di ambienti utilizzando incroci di insenatura invernali e flussi asciutti, robusti e specializzati nell'esercizio di Jordan Spizike GS. tutto.
Pointer-left No_img_thumb
run
Got the point after reading this post, thanks. Now it will easy to create and update content in it run 3 unblocked
Great article posted happy wheels
The things you give are very convincing, I have read it many times and feel very logical. This is my own opinion, but many people may not be like that, but I hope you continue to develop to have more similar articles.
mutilate a doll 2 unblocked 66