The version of Salesforce

I don't know will I find some competent guys here, but I want to ask anyway. Which version of Salesforce is better for my small clothes shop?
Oh, to be honest, I don't know a lot about salesforce, but I've heard about this soft that it should be good. You can try it.
Hello! If your shop is really small, I believe that the classic version will be okay for you. If your business will grow and the number of customers will grow too it will be more convenient to work with the lightning version. The salesforce classic to lightning migration is not so hard, as you imagine and it is possible to realize in a few days with the help of the competent person.
For a small clothing store, I would suggest you improve your existing CRM. Revenue Grid has Salesforce outlook integration and gmail. It allows you to mechanically fix all impacts and sales data from Outlook and Salesforce. Mechanically make fresh customizable Salesforce objects, and mechanically harden and secure in their data.
What is the highest score you have ever achieved when playing 2048 game?
Hello dude. If you are into sales, I can wish you good luck because it is not easy at all during the covid-19 pandemic sale something. However, if you are able to sell anything, you are truly professional. Personally, I read about the best real estate marketing tool and it helped me a lot to deal with real estate properly.