Recent Posts

Popular tags: (See More...)
This little light of mine
With a quick prayer to the Silver Flame, Ozias swiftly heads towards where he suspects that there might be someone who is in need of his help.

This rain renders my bow all but useless. I'll have to depend on the morning star instead.
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
RE: Thediar and Gardener
Thediar Rosecloak
For several seconds, the human simply looks up at Gardener, squinting against the rain, his mouth agape.

"I wouldn't call it entertainment, no," he says, with careful enunciation.


"Ah," Gardener says. "Thank you for the clarification. Most animals your size would not nest in such cramped conditions."

Quote:
"There are some men hunting me, who wish to do me ill. I'm hiding from them here."


"I admire your cleverness," Gardener says. He turns his head very slowly from side to side. "If you describe them to me, I will warn you if I see them coming."

Quote:
"I am worried that if they see you, out in the open as you are, talking to me, they may be able to guess my hiding spot and attack. With my leg lamed as it is, it would be difficult for me to escape."


"Yes, you are at something of a disadvantage with only two functional limbs to start with." The Warforged nods as he begins to understand the man's logic. "I will leave you to your cramped nest and wish you a speedy, attacker-free recovery."

The sounds of a struggle echo into the alley, distracting Gardener. Both he and the man turn toward the sounds, but they are silenced before either can determine anything useful.

Quote:
"That sounds like trouble. My day has turned as bad as it could possibly get, but we should see what's happening over there. Could you give me a shoulder to lean on?"


Gardener moves aside a barrel and offers his arm to the man. "I am Gardener. You may utilize me in the manner described, but I may be able to heal your injury if you allow me to examine your leg."

Viewable by: Public
2 comments
Thediar and Gardener
For several seconds, the human simply looks up at Gardener, squinting against the rain, his mouth agape.

"I wouldn't call it entertainment, no," he says, with careful enunciation.

"There are some men hunting me, who wish to do me ill. I'm hiding from them here.

"I am worried that if they see you, out in the open as you are, talking to me, they may be able to guess my hiding spot and attack. With my leg lamed as it is, it would be difficult for me to escape."

At that, came the sounds of a struggle.

Who's after who, now? Is that the Dark Lanterns? Or simple street crime? In any case, just waiting for it to find me here would be suicidal.

And the shout, suddenly extinguished.

"That sounds like trouble. My day has turned as bad as it could possibly get, but we should see what's happening over there. Could you give me a shoulder to lean on?"
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
RE: Lucien
morgan
As you are walking you hear the sounds of a struggle, coming from a nearby intersection.


The distant noise reminds Lucien of the battlefields of the Last War. He draws his sword. He looks around to nod comrades long gone. Then he charges in the direction of the struggle.
Viewable by: Public
0 comments
Korren
While walking home, you're interrupted from the sounds of struggle at the intersection of the Dalannan Tower and the Kelsa Spire.
Viewable by: Public
0 comments